w-support GmbH is taking on the guarantee service for mobile phones with an EU guarantee for the following manufacturers:
- Sony Ericsson
Please note that you can also send in devices which you have not obtained via TelePart Distribution GmbH to w-support GmbH.
Repair handling via w-support – how it works:
To ensure the smooth processing of repair cases, we ask you to take note of the following procedure:
- Please use the following link to register with w-support before sending in your first device: www.w-support.com
- Please remember to enclose the following when submitting the item:
Send the device to the following address:
- Proof of purchase in the form of an end customer receipt with date and IMEI number (if no proof of purchase is available, the guarantee as of the production date applies)
- Precise description of fault
- All accessories (connecting cable, mains charger, rechargeable battery, charging dock, etc.).
Niederfrohnaer Weg 2
- With your registration data, you can track the status of your device for repair at any time. Use the following link and your access data to sign in: www.w-support.com. Then, on the navigation bar to the left, click the “Service orders” menu item and then the “Current" menu item.
Alternatively, you can retrieve the current repair status using the following link with your post code and IMEI number: www.w-support.com
- w-support will inform you about the following results by e-mail:
- Dispatch advice (confirmation that the device has been sent back after repair) (this requires registration under the “Dispatch advice” menu item)
- Cost estimate
If you require clarification, please contact:
+49 (0) 3722 – 713 590
Please send other devices directly to:
TelePart Distribution GmbH
Zeller Str. 17
To process your repair oder quickly please note our service terms.